omg hahaha what did they make you do??
hahaha they made me sing (And I sang from Les Mis and the people looked at me like I was cray because Les Mis auditions were happening the next day lol), I just didn’t know what I was auditioning for. I was bribed with a day in New York City and to go to my favorite Broadway bookstore.
Because Ohayocon moved weekends this year, we have a whole new crop of people to
annoydazzle. This year we won’t be able to see the cheerleaders (who are almost always good sports about things. It’s the mothers who have the problems), but we get a whole new audience… Apparently, America’s Got Talent auditions are gonna be there.
Holy fucking shit that’s hilarious omg. This year con-goers will look like the normal ones.
Fun fact. My Aunt and mom tricked me into auditioning for America’s Got Talent when it first started -_-;
I say maybe because hey, things change at the drop of a hat sometimes.
- Max Alors and Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail (post time skip and flame hakama)
- Formal Yukio Okumura and Shura Kirigakure, Ao no Exorcist (original)
- Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia, Fairy Tail (post time skip)
- Possible reappearance of Erza?
- Super Swag Jason and Fly As Hell Lisa (casual because we’re lazy and it’s Sunday)
We’re taking a break from One Piece for this con because I just need a con where I’m not lugging swords around so much. Robin and Zoro’ll be back for Colossalcon, and our plans for formal Natsu and Erza will be realized then, too.
A lot more excited now than I was previously. Only a month away!